Nestle 호주가 APC 본부인지는 모르겠는데 어떻든 좋은 자리가 하나 떳네요 MM SCM 경험자면 될것 같습니다. 제가 알기론 Nestle 가장 큰 SAP Client로 알고 있습니다. 아시는 분은 다 아시지만 스위스회사로 복지 좋기로 소문난 회사 입니다 연봉이나 복지를 보시는 분들 한번 지원해 보시길…물론 규모를 볼때 다양한 SAP system 을 접할 기회도 많을 듯합니다.
지원은 www.nestle.com.au/careers or https://www.linkedin.com/company/nestle-s.a. 에서 가능하네요
- World’s largest business excellence IT program and SAP solution
- Incredible potential for growth and development
- Global FMCG and Leaders in Nutrition, Health & Wellness
Nestlé enjoys a reputation as one of the world’s largest FMCGs and a leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Our teams support the success of Australia’s most iconic brands, including Nescafé, Milo and Uncle Tobys.
We’re home to the largest business excellence IT program and SAP solution in the world. With teams spread throughout every region of the globe, our specialists work with a diverse range of people and cultures in many different locations. Our inclusive and high performance culture is a testament to the great training, development, rewards and recognition we extend to every member of our 5,000-strong Oceania workforce. And no matter where your team is based, you can be assured that you’ll be essential to – and fully integrated in – our operations.
An opportunity exists for an SAP Specialist to join our Regional Business Solutions – Procurement Team. Based in Rhodes you will manage projects and sustain activities for Supply Chain & Procurement solutions for a large end user base across the Asia/Oceania/Africa (AOA) region.
Strong project management and effective communication skills are vital to your success as your responsibilities include:
- Assessing application changes prior to implementation to ensure they are adequately documented, compliant and complete according to guidelines
- Understanding Business requirements and making recommendations on the applicability of Global Nestlé Solutions to meet these requirements
- Leading Market project teams in small-scale process improvement projects and the deployment of new solutions
- Co-ordinating and delivering technical requirements within projects
- Participating in and contributing functional inputs and specifications to global initiatives and/or cross-functional projects
- Training market key users, superusers and technical team members, and participating in business process improvement initiatives
- Identifying and highlighting capability development needs within the business units
- Analysing and resolving tickets, working closely with offshore sustain groups and coaching market contacts to anticipate and address issues
Joining a collaborative team of Specialists you will have a history of delivering results in a high pressure environment. An advanced knowledge of SAP is essential and experience with the Supply Chain, Procurement and / or Finance modules are preferred SAP MM module Certification will be considered a plus.
You will demonstrate an exceptional customer service focus and have experience partnering with functional and operational stakeholders. A proven capacity for analytical thinking and the ability to share knowledge and work as part of a team will also be crucial. Previous experience within a functional supply chain, procurement or finance team will be highly regarded.