브리즈번 이네요 데이터 마이그레이션 잡인데 4.6이면 상당히 오래된 버젼이네요 마이그레이션 잡인데 ABAP을 찾는 것 같습니다 정부조직이라서 시민권이나 영주권을 요구할것 같고 여행을 해야 하는 경우면 별도로 호텔하고 비행기표를 제공할겁니다. 경험상 집에서 일하는 옵션도 가능합니다. ‘Strong interpersonal communication’ 이게 한국 분들이 가장 무서워 하시는 부분인데 상관없습니다 외국에서 일해본 경험 있으시분은 별로 지장 없습니다
개인적으로 온 문의가 아니라 contact person을 공개합니다
- 12 months Long term contract, with possible extension
- Government Organisation
- Contract starting July
Purpose of the role:
The engagement is required to provide leadership, expert ICT skills, knowledge and advice to ensure the departments systems enable staff to meet business objectives.
The SAP Functional Data Migration Analyst will be responsible for the development and delivery the Data Migration process for a new ICT solutions part of the Data Management Team.
- Minimum of 4 years hands-on experience working with SAP core modules
- Advanced experience in SAP development and testing, especially SAP R/3 version 4.6c and later, preferably in PM, RE and FI-GL. However, experience in the following modules will be highly regarded: FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-AA , MM, CO, SAP-TR.
- Experience in writing ABAP code to extract/convert/translate SAP data, including LRAW fields (STXD)
- Experience in reviewing ABAP code to extract the as is business rules in existing SAP system, so these rules can be translated to the to be system
- Working knowledge of SAP customisation points such as Conversion Exits and User Exits
- Knowledge of SAPScript and Smart Forms.
- Experience of business transformational change projects, including projects involving migration between IT applications.
- Analysis and documentation of data structures within the current SAP 4.6c instance of Real Estate, Plant Maintenance and Finance.
- Analysis and documentation of SAP tables to identify field data sources and data relationships to support the creation of data models and ERDs.
- Design and implementation of integration code between SAP modules (eg FI-GL) and other external systems, via RFCs and file interchange.
- Design and development of queries against the SAP database to assist with migration-related activities such as integration testing, verification and data reconciliation.
- Design and development of data migration processes, in consultation with future vendors.
- Strong interpersonal communication to negotiate, establish and maintain networks and working relationships with team members, clients and stakeholders.
Shruti Shukla on 07 3333 7780